All 19 art Reviews

Jaedus | Ivory Mask Jaedus | Ivory Mask

Excellent work. This guy looks like an anti-cleric. A large hammer in one of his hands or even a mace would set this piece off, but as is; well done!

------- 5/5 -------

gavinvalentine responds:

Thanks jUxtApOsEd2wIn!

This is Halloween! This is Halloween!

Very nice work. My only complaint is that the shading in certain spots is too sudden and, in my opinion, off because of it. I'd have liked to see more gradual and subtle shade transitions. As it is, the shading contorts the shape in some spots to look more polygonal rather than circular.

-------- 4/5 --------

Kera in the Desert Kera in the Desert

How is this rated E? There's totally a camel toe.

Yoruichi Yoruichi

Very well done. The lighting effects are pretty spot on. Her hands though are a little rough but other than that, great work.

The Corruption of V The Corruption of V

Nice... and totally NOT hank either ;]

saya saya

It's well done. I can't deny your talent and skills but I can say a little more detail, smoother lines, and what the fuck is she doing with her mouth are all acceptable reasons why my rating isn't as high as it could be.

3.5/5

Kuchiki Rukia Wallpaper Kuchiki Rukia Wallpaper

I'm a sucker for Rukia that's for sure. Three teeny tiny things though: I would have appreciated a little cuter look on her face. I realize she is pretty serious a lot of the time but she's still cute while she's doing it.

Secondly would be that her face would have been better more round.

Thirdly her tit[s] [assuming she has 2 because we don't see the other one haha] although fantastic are just a little bit too big.

Nice ass and once again, nice anatomy. You continue to prove that your anatomy knowledge and abilities are superb.
----------- 4.5/5 -------------

Matsumoto Rangiku on the Beach Matsumoto Rangiku on the Beach

Her legs are a little short and her right leg is just a little jacked around the knee area but everything else is very well done. You are obviously an individual who knows anatomy because it shows. Either you are just an avid appreciator or you actually study the subject because you are spot on. I like the slight imprint that the tiny bikini top shows on her right breast. That is what I call paying attention to detail my friend. haha. Very well done
------------ 4.5/5 --------------

P.S. Cool4766O is a troll.

RUKIA RUKIA

Meh. Not bad but not great by any means. The tits are way to big to be on Rukia. Those things are D's when she barely has B's. She's really slender and lacks a lot of the definition you gave her. I get this knowledge from the Bleach beach episode. You're the artist and Rukia isn't real but, as the viewer, I reserve the right to complain if certain things aren't the way I expect them.

Too wide of hips.

Face looks awkward [mouth and left eye] - in fact she kind of looks drugged out.

I dig the tan lines. Very subtle.

I wish the tits had a more realistic shape and more accurate size.

I love the pubs but wish I could see a little bit of the slit.

Alright work 3/5

Well? You've Got Me. Well? You've Got Me.

This is the second piece of your work that I looked at because I wanted to see if you have the same problem in other works and yes. You indeed do. Unless her breasts are fake they shouldn't be defying gravity like that especially her left one. Her torso is too long and doesn't fit. Which is also the case in your attempt of Orihime. One leg seems chunkier than the other. Nice vagina though. I wish you would have made a little more texture there. Not too much though because that's one thing that kills it for me with most hentai is the ridiculous amount of unneeded texture in the vag area. I'm not going to troll all of your work.
------------- 2.5/5 ---------------